- Tesco Juicy Rosé Wine. Product of Spain
- A light and juicy, easy drinking Rose, with flavours of strawberries and cherries. Grown in the spectacular setting of the sun ripened vineyards of central Spain. Goes with Salmon and summer salads.
INGREDIENTS: Sulphur Dioxide
- Contains sulphites.Contains Sulphites.
- A light and juicy easy drinking rosé with flavours of strawberries and cherries
Region of Origin
Felix Solis SL
Type of Closure
- Grapes undergo strict controls in the vineyards to decide the correct moment to be harvested and transformed into a wine with the right amount of sugar and acidity. Must remains in contact with skins for 8-10 hours. Fermentation is done in stainless steel tanks at 16-18ºC during 10-12 days, and the result is a light, clean and fruity wine.
- Our Felix Solís SL winery was founded in April 1975 and has streamlined production facilities and state of the art warehousing all on site. We combine traditional methods of vine cultivation with modern winemaking via our experienced winemakers. The Solis family owns (400 hectares) and works in partnership with 5.000 family-owned vine growers. From vine to bottle, this winery has the best equipment to ensure quality control at every stage.
- This wine is made from grapes grown in the sun-ripened vineyards of central Spain. Very hot days during the summer, cold nights during the winter and low rainfall all year round contribute to the aromatic quality of the wines. The climate is moderated by altitude, as the plains lie over 1000 metres above sea level, thus improving the conditions for agriculture, with vineyards and olive trees dominating the landscape.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
To enjoy this wine at its best drink within 6 motnhs of purchase. Store in a cool dry place.
Number of uses
- KNOW YOUR LIMITS UK CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICERS RECOMMEND ADULTS DO NOT REGULARLY EXCEED:.MEN: 3-4 UNITS DAILY WOMEN: 2-3 UNITS DAILY.DRINKAWARE.CO.UK ENJOY RESPONSIBLY.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contain||Each glass (125 ml) contains|
|Energy||267kJ / 64kcal||334kJ / 80kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016