- Merlot. Wine of Australia. South Eastern Australia.
- Deliciously soft and fruity with flavours of plum and black cherry. Goes with Roast lamb or beef.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.
- Deliciously soft and fruity with flavours of plum and black cherry.
Region of Origin
South Eastern Australia
Andrew Peace Wines
Type of Closure
Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Great care and gentle handling of the grapes throughout the winemaking process ensures that the vibrant and pure fruity character that Australian wine is famous for is captured in this wine and creates an easy drinking style.
- South Eastern Australia is a sprawling Australian appellation, or Geographical Indication, that includes New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania, the Capital Territory and parts of Queensland and South Australia. The designation allows Australia's largest wine producers to draw grapes from wherever they need within the South Eastern Australia region, so they can maintain house styles that remain consistent year after year.
- This vast viticultural "super zone" effectively encompasses every significant Australian wine region outside Western Australia. Rainforest, mountain ranges, scrubland, desert and dried-up riverbeds occupy the majority land within the South Eastern Australia zone.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dark place. To enjoy at its best drink within a year of purchase. Once open drink within two days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||per 100ml contains||each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||328.23kJ (79.08kcal)||410.29kJ (98.85kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016