Weleda Calendula Nappy Cream 75Ml
- Weleda Calendula Nappy Cream 75Ml
- 100% certified natural baby care
- Protects the delicate skin of the nappy area
- Calms irritated skin and reduces redness
- Weleda carefully selects and blends skin-friendly organic calendula with natural essential oils, which support the baby in its overall development. The delicate fragrance has a calming, protective effect that gives a sense of security and ensures that the baby’s own scent remains intact.
- UEBT Certified
- Sourcing with Respect
- Weleda contributes to a world in which people and biodiversity thrive. weleda.com/uebt
- Nappy Change Cream
- Trust our mild, rich cream with carefully selected ingredients to gently care for delicate skin in the nappy area. Extracts of organic calendula soothes, while skin-friendly lanolin and zinc oxide form a protective barrier against dampness. Gentle almond oil and chamomile complete this skin soother.
- Soothes the skin
- Protects from dampness
- Support skin's natural functions
- Mild, skin-friendly scent loved by parents and babies for more than 30 years
- • Protects and cares for delicate skin of the nappy area
- • Calms irritated skin and reduces redness, supports skin regeneration
- • Free from synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colourants or raw materials derived from mineral oils
- • Dermatologically tested highly skin-friendly even for sensitive skin
- • Suitable for vegetarians
- Weleda Calendula Baby
- With Weleda Calendula Baby, delicate baby skin gets what it needs from the start. Thoughtfully composed with midwives and over 90 years' knowledge in skincare, our mild formulas promote baby skin's healthy development and wrap baby in warmth and comfort.
- 100% Certified Natural
- Natural protection right from the start with our best-selling, deeply nourishing protective barrier cream. Caring for the delicate nappy area, with precious extracts of hand-picked organic calendula and chamomile to protect and soothe, while skin-friendly lanolin and zinc oxide create a barrier to protect against excess moisture
- This natural anti-inflammatory cream reduces redness, nappy rash and gently cares for the nappy area. A favourite with families and midwives for over 30 years.
- Cares for and protects the delicate skin of the nappy area
- Recommended by paediatricians
- With Precious Organic Ingredients
- 100% certified natural care
- 80% botanicals certified organic
- Sourced ethically and sustainable
- Pack size: 75ML
Water (Aqua), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil†, Zinc Oxide, Beeswax (Cera Alba)†, Lanolin, Glyceryl Linoleate, Hectorite, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract†, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract†, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Geraniol*, Farnesol *, *From natural essential oils, †Organic Ingredient
Made in Germany
Preparation and Usage
- Apply on the whole nappy area after careful cleansing. Dermatologically proven for skin compatibility, even on sensitive skin.
Name and address
- Schwäbisch Gmünd.
- DE7 8DR.
- DE7 8DR.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2023
No reviews yet
Help other customers like youWrite a review
Reviews are submitted by our customers directly through our website. We also share reviews from other retailers' websites to help you make an informed decision.