- Energy368kJ 88kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 294kJ / 71kcal
- Liebfraumilch Qualitätswein Rheinhessen. Produce of Germany.
- A medium sweet wine with refreshing stone fruit flavours.
INGREDIENTS: Preservative (Potassium Sorbate, Sulphur Dioxide)
- Contains sulphites.Contains sulphites.
- A medium sweet white wine with refreshing stone fruit flavours
Region of Origin
Zimmermann-Graeff & Müller GmbH, Weinkellerei D-56856 Zell
Type of Closure
- A medium sweet White wine with refreshing Stone fruit flavours.
- Liebfraumilch is a style of semi-sweet white German wine which is produced, mostly for Export in the Region Rheinhessen
- Rheinhessen Qualitätswein
- To ensure this wine is consumed at its best, please see best before date on: Box
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
2,25 L e
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||294kJ / 71kcal||368kJ / 88kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019