Tesco Baby Button Mushrooms 200G
- Energy35kJ 8kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 35kJ (8kcal)
- White Button mushrooms are tiny thumbnail sized mushrooms with smooth rounded
- caps and short truncated stems. May be eaten fresh or cooked. Their small size
- makes them ideal for skewers, serving whole in soups and stews or salads. They
- take on the flavour of other ingredients well; pair with strong cheeses, herbs,
- meats, wines or cream based sauces.
Rinse or wipe before use. Keep refrigerated. Do not freeze
- Do not peel. Rinse or wipe before use. No need to trim.
the U.K., Ireland, the Netherlands, Poland
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g as sold||-|
|Energy||35kJ (8kcal)||35kJ (8kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016