Tesco Finest British 10 Cumberland Sausages 667G
- Energy1526kJ 368kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1237.40kJ(298.90kcal)
- Pork blended with sage and seasonings filled into natural pork casings.
- Succulent Finest British pork sausages peppered for that distinctive Cumberland taste. Made using prime cuts of pork from pigs reared on Red Tractor assured farms in the UK with standards of quality, animal husbandry and welfare informed by the Tesco Livestock Code of Practice. Oven cook or grill for 4 5 people. Try one of our popular pork recipes at www.tesco.com/realfood
British Pork (90%), Water, Rusk, Salt, Emulsfier (Disodium Diphosphate, Tetrasodium Diphosphate), Sage, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Mace, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Dried Parsley.
Rusk contains: Wheat Flour, Salt.
Wheat Flour Contains: (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin).
Filled into natural pork casings.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 25-30 mins
Instructions: Place on a baking tray in a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove all packaging. For best results do not prick sausages. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Tesco recommend that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigeratorOnce defrosted, do not refreezeFollow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||2 sausages (105g**) contains|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016