- Energy1326kJ 319kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1263kJ / 304kcal
- Gluten free pork sausages seasoned with black pepper and sage.
- Our Tesco finest* sausages are made for us by a family run business who’ve taken pride in making sausages for more than forty years. They are all made with 100% British pork which is hand trimmed by expertly trained butchers. The sausages are then seasoned and other carefully selected, fresh ingredients are added to enhance the rich, succulent flavour.
- Selected cuts of British pork, full of flavour and seasoned with a twist of warming black and white pepper.
- Pack size: 667g
INGREDIENTS: Pork (90%)
INGREDIENTS: Pork (90%), Water, Rice Flour, Salt, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Mace, Sage, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Dextrose, Bamboo Fibre, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Tetrasodium Diphosphate), Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Stabiliser (Disodium Diphosphate), Parsley, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Paprika Extract.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. by use by date shown.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by use by date shown.
Instructions: Oven 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30-35 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: For best results grill. Place under a pre-heated grill for 20-25 minutes. Turn occasionally.
- Remove all packaging.
- For best results do not prick sausage skins.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
Produced in the U.K., using pork from the U.K.
Number of uses
Sleeve. Card widely recycled Tray. Plastic check local recycling Film. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1263kJ / 304kcal||1326kJ / 319kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When grilled according to instructions.||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019