- Energy1411kJ 337kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 865kJ / 207kcal
- Potato chips coated in batter with goose fat.
- Golden, thick cut chips gently steamed and fried in a light batter with added goose fat for extra crispness after baking at home. These are the ultimate chips. We steam them first to make them lovely and soft, then fry the chips and add goose fat to create that irresistible combination of fluffy insides and crisp, golden outsides once baked at home.
INGREDIENTS: Potato, Rapeseed Oil, Goose Fat, Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Wheat Starch, Salt, Black Pepper, Sunflower Oil.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Not suitable for home freezing., Keep refrigerated.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 25-30 mins Remove all packaging. Tip chips onto a baking tray and place in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 10 minutes. Stir to cover the chips with goose fat and heat for a further 15-20 minutes. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating. Oven - in tray 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 40 mins Remove sleeve and film lid. Place onto a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes, stir to cover the chips with goose fat and heat for a further 25 minutes. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pack (163g**)|
|Energy||865kJ / 207kcal||1411kJ / 337kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019