- Energy1411kJ 337kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 865.42kJ(206.93kcal)
- Potato chips coated in batter with goose fat.
- Our expert chefs have spent a long time working out how to give you restaurant style triple cooked chips at home. With these, we think we have the answer They're gently steamed until soft, then fried in a lightly seasoned batter so that when you cook them for the third time at home, you get the perfect fluffy centre and crisp, golden outside.
Potato, Rapeseed Oil, Goose Fat, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Wheat Starch, Salt, Raising Agents(Sodium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate), Black Pepper, Sunflower Oil
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven Remove all packaging. 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 25-30 mins Tip chips onto a baking tray and place in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 10 minutes. Stir to cover the chips with goose fat and heat for a further 15 - 20 minutes. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating. Oven - in tray Remove sleeve and film lid. 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 40 mins Place onto a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes, stir to cover the chips with goose fat and heat for a further 25 minutes. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of pack (163g**)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019