½ of a pack
- 4%of the reference intake
- 5%of the reference intake
- 4%of the reference intake
- <1%of the reference intake
- 24%of the reference intake
- Smoked salmon (Salmo salar) slices with single malt Scotch whisky, defrosted.
- Our Tesco finest salmon is RSPCA assured so we know the fish are farmed responsibly. It's smoked by experts, who use time honoured methods to give it a succulent texture and rich aromatic flavour. It's cured with a blend of salt and sugar, then gently smoked over smouldering hickory and oak. The salmon is left to mature for over 24 hours before being infused with LAPHROAIG® Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky. The salmon in this product comes from producers inspected to RSPCA welfare standards by the RSPCA's independently certified farm assurance scheme. For information go to www.rspcaassured.org.uk
- smoked over hickory and oak
- Pack size: 120G
INGREDIENTS: Salmon (Fish) (91%), LAPHROAIG® Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky (6%), Salt, Sugar.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use within 24 hours and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown. This product may have been previously frozen and restored to chill temperatures under carefully controlled conditions. Defrosted: It is suitable for freezing.
Made using salmon farmed in U.K., Scotland.
Preparation and Usage
This smoked salmon is ready to eat. To enjoy this product at its best, remove from fridge 10 minutes before serving.
Number of uses
- Caution: This product can contain minor bones..
Sleeve. Recycle Base. Recycle Film. Recycle at large supermarket
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
Caution: This product can contain minor bones..
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2023
No reviews yet
Help other customers like youWrite a review
Reviews are submitted by our customers directly through our website. We also share reviews from other retailers' websites to help you make an informed decision.