Tesco Finest 6 British Pork Cumberland Sausages 400G
- Energy1440kJ 348kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1398kJ / 338kcal
- Pork blended with sage and seasonings filled into natural pork casings.
- Our sausages are made for us by a family owned business with a heritage of nearly 200 years of sausage making. They combine the knowledge acquired over generations with inspirational ideas from their chefs to create the very best recipes, all made with 100% British meat.
INGREDIENTS: Pork (90%), Water, Rice Flour, Salt, Black Pepper, Sage, White Pepper, Mace, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Dextrose, Bamboo Fibre, Stabilisers (Tetrasodium Diphosphate, Disodium Diphosphate), Dried Parsley, Emulsifier (Glyceryl Monostearate), Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Paprika Extract.
Filled into natural casings.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 25-30 mins
Instructions: Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes. Turn occasionally.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: For best results, grill. Place under a pre-heated medium to hot grill for 16-18 minutes. Turn occasionally.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
- Tesco recommend that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- For best results do not prick sausage skins.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||2 sausages (103g**)|
|Energy||1398kJ / 338kcal||1440kJ / 348kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019