- Energy379kJ 91kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1308kJ / 315kcal
- Pork cocktail sausages wrapped in smoked, dry cured streaky bacon rashers.
- Our sausages are made for us by a family owned business with a heritage of nearly 200 years of sausage making. They combine the knowledge acquired over generations with inspirational ideas from their chefs to create the very best recipes, all made with 100% British meat.
- Selected cuts of outdoor bred British pork seasoned with pepper and wrapped in dry cured, smoked streaky bacon.
- Pack size: 210g
INGREDIENTS: Pork (96%)
INGREDIENTS: Pork (96%), Salt, Potato Starch, Water, Dried Herbs, White Sugar, White Pepper, Preservatives (Sodium Metabisulphite, Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate), Nutmeg, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate).
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Temperature: 200, 180, 6
Time: 25-30 minutes
Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes. Turn occasionally.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Instructions: For best results, grill. Place under a pre-heated grill for 16 -18 minutes. Turn occasionally. Time: 16 - 18 mins, Temp: Medium
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- For best results do not prick sausage skins.
Produced in the U.K., using pork from the U.K.
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Sleeve. Card widely recycled Tray. Plastic check local recycling Film. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||2 cocktail sausage wraps (29g**)|
|Energy||1308kJ / 315kcal||379kJ / 91kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|** When grilled according to instructions 210g typically weighs 145g.||-||-|
|When grilled according to instructions.||-||-|
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019