Tesco Finest British Pork Sausage Meat 350G
- Energy372kJ 90kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1126.96kJ (271.23kcal)
- Pork sausage meat blended with onion, potato starch and seasonings.
- Our sausagemeat comes from a family owned business with a heritage of nearly 200 years of sausage making. They combine the knowledge acquired over generations with inspirational ideas from their chefs to create the very best recipes, all made with 100% British meat.
INGREDIENTS: Pork (90%)(Pork Shoulder, Pork Belly, Pork Fat), Water, Onion, Potato Starch, Salt, Parsley, Black Pepper, Dried Herbs (Thyme, Marjoram, Parsley), White Pepper, Nutmeg, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite)
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 45 - 50 mins
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 45-50 mins. Cook in a block - Place stuffing on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 45-50 minutes. 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 20-25 mins. To cook as stuffing balls - Divide stuffing into 8 even sized pieces and roll into balls. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes. Turn occasionally.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging and parchment paper from base of stuffing.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommend that all meat products are cooked thoroughly
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One-eighth of a pack (33g**)|
|Energy||1126.96kJ (271.23kcal)||371.90kJ (89.51kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016