Tesco Cotes Du Rhone Villages 75Cl
- Appellation Côtes du Rhone Villages AOP. Produce of France.
- An intense, warm red with soft spicy flavours. Produced from Grenache and Syrah grapes grown in some of the best sites of the Southern Côtes du Rhône.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.
- Contains sulphites.
- Very expressive nose of complex and typical notes : ripe red and black fruits elegantly mixed with spicy aromas. In the mouth, the attack is ample followed by an harmonious balance of flavours and aromas.
Region of Origin
The Rhone Valley
Type of Closure
Grenache, Shiraz/Syrah, Carignan
- Traditional vinification with delestage and pum overs. Temperature during ferment until 28°C maximum. There is no maceration as the wine is racked just before the end of the ferment in order to avoid too much extraction.
- Côtes du Rhône Villages AOP
- Mediteranean climate with very little rainfalls throughout the year, strong wind (Mistral). Most of the soils consist in limestone. Acccording to the terroir, a lot of differences are observed in the soils: the texture, the hydrical capacity, the richness. Different micro climates have also an impact on specific terroirs. That is why Côtes du Rhone Villages, according to their origin reveal significant differences in their expression.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 3 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
75 cl e
|Typical Values||100ml contains||Each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||309.70kJ (74.75kcal)||387.12kJ (93.44kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016