Quality Street Matchmakers Mint Chocolate Box 130G
- Mint flavoured chocolates with skimmed milk chocolate, dark chocolate and boiled sugar pieces.
- Nestlé® Cocoa Plan™
- Supporting farmers for better chocolate.
- The Nestlé Cocoa Plan™ works with UTZ to ensure a better future for cocoa farmers and even better chocolate for you.
- Matchmakers Cool Mint chocolate sticks are full of crunchy mint pieces in a blend of milk and dark chocolate that are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives. It makes this box of thin sticks perfect for nibbling and sharing. Matchmakers are part of the QUALITY STREET family. QUALITY STREET was originally made in Norwich, and is now produced in Halifax in Yorkshire. The heritage of QUALITY STREET began when everyone's favourite chocolate selection was created by the Mackintosh family in 1936. John Mackintosh had a successful confectionery business, driven by his wife's invention of a new, delicious kind of sweet - chewy toffee. This toffee soon became a firm favourite, and the business grew successfully when Harold Mackintosh inherited it from his Father. It was then that the QUALITY STREET brand was born, inspired by the J.M. Barrie play of the same name, the brand became synonymous with quality in confectionery and took it's place in the nation's heart.
- The multicolour jewel like wrappers, the pop of the tin, and the smell and taste of the unique assortment of iconic chocolates and toffees mean QUALITY STREET remains a central part of family celebrations both in the UK and around the world.
- Have you tried the QUALITY STREET Honeycomb Crunch Bar? A delicious bar containing crunchy honeycomb pieces in a honeycomb filling.
- QUALITY STREET Matchmakers contain no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Proudly made with UTZ Certified cocoa
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 130g
Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Glucose Syrup, Cocoa Butter, Skimmed Milk Powder, Vegetable Fat (from Palm/Shea/Sal/Illipe/Kokum Gurgi/Mango Kernel), Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Natural Peppermint Flavourings, Skimmed milk chocolate and plain chocolate contain vegetable fat in addition to cocoa butter.
For best before end see side panel.
Number of uses
8 Pack contains approximately 8 servings. Know your servings, 4 sticks = 1 serving
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
130 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Serving**||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||12.3g||1.8g||20g||9%|
|of which: sugars||63.9g||9.3g||90g||10%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**4 sticks (14.48g)||-||-||-||-|
|Pack contains approximately 8 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016