- Energy761kJ 182kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1120kJ / 268kcal
- Chopped and shaped chicken breast in a crispy breadcrumb coating.
- For stress free teatimes rustle up southern fried chicken pops made with 100% chicken breast. Generously coated in seasoned breadcrumbs for a crispy bite. Oven cook in 15 minutes. These tasty pops make a quick and easy family favourite, or a snack with dips and a movie. Serve tasty chicken pops to share with potato wedges, corn on the cob and fresh salad. Click the Recipes tab at the top of this page to find inspiration for delicious homemade sides. Expertly selected for freshness and quality.
- Generously coated in golden breadcrumb for a crispy texture
- Pack size: 250g
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast (59%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rapeseed Oil, Water, Semolina (Wheat), Maize Flour, Cornflour, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Paprika, Sugar, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Black Pepper, Dextrose.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Keep refrigerated below 4ºC. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: From chilled: 13-15 mins 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7 Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: From frozen: 16-18 mins 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7 Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
Produced in the U.K., using chicken from the EU
Number of uses
approx. 3 Servings
- Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Tray. Plastic check local recycling Film. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||10 chicken pops (68g**)|
|Energy||1120kJ / 268kcal||761kJ / 182kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019