Colgate Cavity Protection Toothpaste 75Ml
- Cavity Protection Toothpaste
- Save Water
- Keep your winning smile by protecting your teeth from cavities. Colgate® Cavity Protection Toothpaste contains fluoride which is clinically proven to fight cavities on teeth surfaces and exposed roots. The liquid calcium formula helps to strengthen teeth and repair weak spots before cavities start.
- Strengthens teeth
- Freshens breath
- Great mint taste freshens breath
- Unique formula fights cavities on teeth & roots
- Active fluoride formula, with calcium, strengthens teeth
- Pack size: 75ml
Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, Aroma, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride, Contains: Sodium Fluoride 0.1% w/w (450ppm F¯), Sodium Monofluorophosphate 0.76% w/w (1000ppm F¯)
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for use:
- Brush Twice Daily. Children of 6 years and younger: use a pea size amount for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing.
- In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor.
Name and address
- GU2 8JZ.
- Call free: 00-800-321-321-32
- GU2 8JZ.
75 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016