Tesco Finest Chicken Madeira And Mushroom And Rice 450G
- Energy2399kJ 571kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 575kJ / 137kcal
- Marinated chicken in a cream and Madeira wine sauce with long grain and red rice topped with mushrooms.
- Herb marinated chicken breast in a rich Madeira & cream sauce, with roasted chestnut mushrooms. The Maderia our expert use in this sauce comes from a family business in Funchal. It's full of the wine's traditional sweet, fruity flavours, which are enhanced by silky mascarpone and cream. Long grain and red rice, with roasted mushrooms and onions, bring out the nuttiness in the sauce.
Cooked Rice, Chicken (26%), Single Cream (Milk), Onion, White Mushroom, Chestnut Mushroom, Madeira Wine (2.5%), White Wine, Mascarpone Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Portobello Mushrooms, Chicken Extract, Cornflour, Butter (Milk), Herbs, Garlic Purée, Salt, Chicken Fat, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Vegetable Juices (Carrot, Mushroom, Onion), Sugar, Water, Black Pepper, Porcini Mushroom Powder, Antioxidant (Extracts of Rosemary).
Cooked Rice contains: Water, Long Grain Rice, Red Rice, Chicken Extract, Chicken Fat, Vegetable Juices (Carrot, Mushroom, Onion), Sugar, Black Pepper, Salt, Antioxidant (Extracts of Rosemary).
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for oven heating.
Instructions: From chilled: 800W/900W 8 mins / 7 mins 30 secs
Heat on full power for 5 minutes (800W)/(900W)
Stand for 1 minute.
Heat on full power for another 3 minutes (800W) / 2 minutes 30 seconds (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating. Stir before serving.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for heating from frozen.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (417g**)|
|Energy||575kJ / 137kcal||2399kJ / 571kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019