Tesco Finest Pulled Beef & Sweet Onion Mash 450G
- Energy2212kJ 526kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 595kJ / 142kcal
- Pulled beef in Bourbon gravy served with cream cheese mashed potato and onion.
- Slow cooked, pulled beef in a smoky bourbon barbecue flavour sauce, with buttery mash and crisp fried onions. A rich, intense dish is inspired by flavours of southern America. The sweet sauce is made by reducing muscovado sugar, blossom honey and red wine vinegar, with a dash of bourbon whiskey for authentic smoky depth. Served with buttery, cheesy Maris Piper mash and a scattering of crispy fried onions.
- Slow cooked, pulled beef in a smoky bourbon barbecue flavour sauce, with buttery mash and crisp fried onions
- Pack size: 450g
INGREDIENTS: Potato (43%)
INGREDIENTS: Potato (43%), Beef (30%), Single Cream (Milk), Water, Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Dark Muscovado Sugar, Cornflour, Onion, Butter (Milk), Beef Extract, Honey, Red Wine Vinegar, Bourbon Whiskey (0.9%), Sugar, Tomato Paste, Rapeseed Oil, Ginger Purée, Spirit Vinegar, Beef Gelatine, Garlic Purée, Palm Oil, Smoked Paprika, Black Mustard Seed, Salt, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Onion Concentrate, Black Pepper, Caramelised Sugar, Smoked Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Mustard Powder, Cumin, Chilli Powder, Clove, Pepper.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator. Once defrosted, do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Keep refrigerated.
Instructions: Not suitable for oven heating
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Not Suitable for heating from Frozen.
Instructions: 800W / 900W 8 / 7 mins
Heat on full power for 5 minutes.
Stand for 1 minute.
Heat on full power for a further 3 minutes (800W) / 2 minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Stir before serving.
- Remove sleeve and pierce film lid several times
- allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity
Produced in the U.K., using beef from the U.K.
Number of uses
Sleeve. Card widely recycled Film. Plastic not currently recycled Tray. Plastic check local recycling
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (372g**)|
|Energy||595kJ / 142kcal||2212kJ / 526kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When heated according to instructions.||-||-|
|** When heated according to instructions 450g typically weighs 372g.||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019