Tesco Finest Beef Stroganoff And Rice 450G
- Energy2788kJ 663kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 658kJ / 156kcal
- Marinated beef in a cream, mushroom, white wine and brandy sauce with long grain and wild rice.
- Slow cooked beef in a classic cream sauce made with paprika and French brandy. Braising our beef for more than 3 hours makes it meltingly tender and exactly the right texture for a classic stroganoff sauce. Our experts use smoky paprika, single cream and crème fraîche to create a fresh flavour, with a generous splash of oak barrel matured French brandy for richness and depth. Nutty rice and roasted mushrooms round out the dish.
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Rice, Beef (31%), Single Cream (Milk) (9%), Mushroom (6%), Onion, Whole Milk, White Wine, Crème Fraîche (Milk), Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Brandy, Butter (Milk), Garlic Purée, Beef Extract, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Tomato Purée, Salt, Smoked Paprika, Spirit Vinegar, Sugar, Beef Gelatine, Mustard Flour, Onion Concentrate, Brown Mustard Flour, Mustard Bran, Yeast Extract, Flavouring, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Colour (Plain Caramel), Mushroom Powder, Sunflower Oil, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Turmeric, Pimento, Clove.
Cooked Rice contains: Water, Long Grain Rice, Wild Rice.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for oven heating.
Instructions: 800W/900W 5½ mins / 5mins
Heat on full power.
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Stir before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
using beef from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Not suitable for heating from frozen.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (424g**)|
|Energy||658kJ / 156kcal||2788kJ / 663kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019