Tesco Finest Cottage Pie 400G
- Energy1866kJ 444kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 478kJ / 114kcal
- Minced beef in a vegetable gravy topped with mashed potato and parsley breadcrumb.
- Classic dishes demand the best ingredients. Our cottage pie is made with British beef, simmered with a full bodied red wine. British Maris Pipers make light, fluffy mash, which we enrich with cream and butter. A toasted parsley crumb gives a crispy finish.Tender beef simmered with red wine and a kick of Dijon mustard for lots of rich, intense flavour
INGREDIENTS: Mashed Potato (47%), Beef (32%), Water, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Red Wine, Onion, Cornflour, Carrot, Leek, Beef Extract, Celery, Tomato Purée, Rapeseed Oil, Garlic Purée, Caramelised Sugar, Salt, Sugar, Black Mustard Seed, Spirit Vinegar, Tomato Paste, Onion Concentrate, Parsley, Thyme, Molasses, Onion Purée, Black Pepper, Tamarind Paste, Yeast, Ginger Purée, Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Caramel Syrup, Paprika, Preservative (Acetic Acid), Clove, Garlic Extract.
Mashed Potato contains Potato, Single Cream (Milk), Butter (Milk), Salt, Pepper.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C / Fan 170°C / Gas 5 30-35 mins Place onto a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30-35 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C / Fan 170°C / Gas 5 50-55 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 50-55 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
- Remove outer sleeve and film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using beef from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.
- Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (390g**)|
|Energy||478kJ / 114kcal||1866kJ / 444kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019