Tesco Finest Shepherd's Pie 400G
- Energy1781kJ 424kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 457kJ / 109kcal
- Minced lamb in a lamb gravy topped with mashed potato and a ciabatta herb breadcrumb.
- Tender lamb simmered with fresh vegetables, red wine & redcurrant jelly for a rich, full flavoured dish. Our Shepherd's pie is made with tender lamb, simmered with fresh vegetables, red wine and redcurrant jelly. Light fluffy mash, enriched with cream and butter, is topped with a seasoned parsley crumb to give a crispy finish.
INGREDIENTS: Mashed Potato [Potato, Single Cream (Milk), Butter (Milk), Salt, Pepper], Lamb (30%), Lamb Fat, Wheat Flour, Onion, Red Wine, Carrot, Water, Lamb Extract, Celery, Leek, Cornflour, Tomato Purée, Garlic Purée, Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Bread Crumb [Wheat Flour, Water, Yeast, Salt], Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Caramelised Sugar, Redcurrant Juice, Spirit Vinegar, Parsley, Onion Extract, Rosemary, Molasses, Onion Purée, Black Pepper, Tamarind Paste, Ginger Purée, Thyme, Yeast, Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Caramel Syrup, Paprika, Preservative (Acetic Acid), Clove, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate), Garlic Extract, Gelling Agent (Pectin).
Wheat Flor Contains: Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Remove sleeve and film lid. From chilled: 190°C / Fan 170°C / Gas 5 30-35 mins Place onto a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 190°C / Fan 170°C / Gas 5 50-55 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
using lamb from
the U.K. or New Zealand
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.
- Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (390g**)|
|Energy||457kJ / 109kcal||1781kJ / 424kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019