Tesco Diane Sauce 180G
- Energy278kJ 66kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 309kJ / 74kcal
- A cream sauce with mushrooms, Dijon mustard, brandy and parsley.
- Rich & creamy Made with dijon mustard, brandy and mushrooms for a balanced flavour
Water, Single Cream (Milk) (16%), Onion, Button Mushroom (5%), Chestnut Mushroom (5%), Beef Stock, Dijon Mustard, Cornflour, Brandy (1.5%), Tomato Purée, Garlic Purée, Potato Starch, Salt, Sugar, Worcester Sauce, Parsley, Black Pepper, Colour (Plain Caramel).
Beef Stock contains: Water, Beef Extract, Onion, Tomato Purée, Carrot, Leek, Garlic, Parsley, Rosemary, Bay Leaf, Thyme.
Dijon Mustard contains: Water, Black Mustard Seed, Spirit Vinegar, Salt.
Worcester Sauce contains: Water, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Onion, Salt, Tamarind Concentrate, Clove Powder, Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use within 24 hours and always by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: For best results microwave heat. Remove all packaging
800W/900W 2 mins
Empty contents into a microwaveable bowl, cover loosely and place on a microwaveable plate. Heat on full power and stir half way through heating. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating. Stir well before serving.
Instructions: Empty contents into a saucepan.
Heat gently for 2-3 minutes, stir continuously until piping hot.
Do not allow to boil.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. This sauce will have a slightly split appearance when you defrost it. This look is normal.
- Take care when removing and pouring as product will be hot.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of pack (90g)|
|Energy||309kJ / 74kcal||278kJ / 66kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019