Maggi So Tender Paprika Chicken 23G
- Energy1894 kJ 448 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1786 kJ
- Seasoned Cooking Paper for Paprika Chicken.
- For other authentic & delicious meal ideas go to maggi.co.uk
- Good to remember
- Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
- Maggi® So Tender® Paprika Chicken makes it easy to prepare deliciously tender paprika chicken in the pan. Each pack contains four seasoned cooking papers, infused with a simple combination of sweet paprika and herbs to pan fry flavoursome, tender chicken with no need to add oil!
- An easy way to make delicious chicken in the pan for a dinner that the whole family will love. Our special Papyrus paper® contains all the sweet paprika flavour you need to season your meat whilst keeping it tender.
- To use Maggi® So Tender® Paprika Chicken, add four skinless chicken breasts to your shopping list. Now you have your chicken, get ready to make a tasty dish. Following the instructions on the packet, simply wrap and press the meat in the paprika seasoned cooking paper. Then cook the wrapped meat flat in the pan for deliciously tender paprika chicken. There you have it - Maggi® So Tender® Paprika Chicken! For 2 of your 5 a day, why not try our Paprika Chicken with steamed rice, mixed peppers and broccoli?
- Take a tip from Maggi® - try cooking with pork if you prefer. So Tender® isn't just delicious with chicken!
- Maggi® was founded in 1872 by Swiss entrepreneur Julius Maggi, a pioneer of food production who was passionate about producing accessible, deliciously nutritious food. Today, this passion lives on in everything we do over at Maggi®.
- Our passion for taste and quality shines through in all our recipes; from So Juicy® to So Tender®, from recipe mixes to stocks, from noodles to seasoning. Inspire a love of homemade cooking every day with Maggi®!
- If you love our Maggi® So Tender® Paprika Chicken seasoned cooking papers, why not try another of our So Tender® flavours, like So Tender® Garlic Chicken?
- For more tasty meal ideas visit www.maggi.co.uk
- Pack of 4 seasoned cooking papers for chicken that's So Tender®
- Pan fry flavoursome, tender chicken, with no need to add oil
- Each paper is infused with a simple combination of paprika & herbs
- Pack size: 23g
Herbs and Spices 25% (Paprika (16%), Parsley (5%), Chilli, Marjoram, Rosemary (0.4%), Caraway), Palm Oil (Palm Oil, Antioxidant (Extracts of Rosemary)), Salt, Sunflower Oil, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (Wheat Gluten, Salt, Palm Oil, Dextrose, Sugar), Vegetable Fibre (Pea, Chicory), Onion, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Flavourings
- May contain Milk, Egg, Soya, Celery and Fish
Store in a cool, dry place.Once open use within 14 days and do not refrigerate.
Preparation and Usage
- 1 Pre-heat a large non-stick frying pan for 2 minutes, (Gas: low heat), (Electric: half of maximum heat).
- Do not add oil.
- 2 Use one seasoning paper per chicken breast. Open out the seasoning paper and place the chicken breast (150g) on the seasoned side. Fold the paper over to wrap the chicken. Press down firmly and flatten by hand to a maximum thickness of 2.5cm.
- 3 Place the wrapped chicken portions flat in the pan and cook for 10 minutes on each side (Gas: low heat), (Electric: half of maximum heat). Ensure the chicken is fully cooked and piping hot throughout.
- Thicker Portions may take longer to cook. Enjoy your tender chicken with steamed rice, mixed peppers and broccoli.
- Cooking appliances vary. These instructions are given only as a guide. This product is not suitable for use in the microwave, oven, or the grill. If the seasoning starts to over-brown, reduce the heat slightly and increase the cooking time until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Number of uses
Makes 4 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
Name and address
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
- Good to talk
- Contact us Free
- 0800 00 00 30 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
4 x 23g ℮
|Typical Values||Per 100g as sold||Per 100g as prepared**||Per serving**||% RI*|
|Energy||1786 kJ||485 kJ||1894 kJ|
|-||432 kcal||108 kcal||448 kcal||22%|
|of which: saturates||13.8g||0.3g||1.2g||6%|
|of which: sugars||6.9g||1.3g||5.5g||6%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**A serving is 1/4 of Meal Suggestion; used as basis for 'per 100g as prepared'||-||-||-||-|
|Makes 4 servings||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019