- Energy215kcal 897kJ
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 924kJ (222kcal)
- Roasted chicken thighs with a brown sugar marinade.
- Tasty and ready to eat hot or cold. For midweek dinners that won’t break the budget choose our British chicken thighs, lean meat roasted on the bone for extra flavour and succulence. For a hearty dinner heat the chicken thighs and serve with rustic chunky chips, loads of veg and smother in rich chicken gravy. For more chicken recipes check out Tesco Real Food.
- Pack size: 450g
Chicken Thigh, Dextrose, Stabiliser (Sodium Triphosphate), Brown Sugar, Salt. Prepared from 124g of raw chicken thigh per 100g of roasted chicken thigh.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Keep refrigerated. Once opened consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Temperature: 190°C, Fan 170°C, Gas 5
Time: 20-25 mins
Place on a baking tray and heat in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20-25
Instructions: 800W 5 - 5½ mins / 900W 4½ - 5 mins
Place in a single layer on a microwaveable plate and cover with kitchen paper.
Heat on full power for 2 mins 30 seconds (800W / 900W).
Turn the chicken over.
Heat on full power for a further 2 mins 30 seconds - 3 mins (800W) / 2 mins - 2
mins 30 seconds (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- May be eaten hot or cold. Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in the U.K., using chicken from the U.K.
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g as sold||One-quarter of a pack (97g**)|
|Energy||924kJ (222kcal)||897kJ (215kcal)|
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019