Tesco Sweet Chilli Cooked Chicken Breast Chunks 180G
- Energy440kJ 104kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 489.20kJ (115.60kcal)
- Cooked and sliced chicken breast fillets in a sweet chilli marinade.
- Tasty and ready to eat hot or cold. Made with 100% chicken breast. High in protein. Liven up your lunch with chunky slices of sweet chilli marinated cooked chicken. Bored of ham sandwiches? Try mini tortilla wraps loaded with sweet chilli chicken, baby leaf salad and soft cheese. Create a salad with an oriental twist. Sweet chilli chicken is the perfect topping for your own homemade pizzas. Start with a Tesco pizza base and top with passata, mozzarella and sweet chilli chicken pieces. For more chicken recipes check out Tesco Real Food.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast (95%), Sugar, Cornflour, Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Salt, Chilli Powder, Stabiliser (Sodium Triphosphate), Chilli, Dried Red Pepper, Spices (Ginger Powder, Cumin), Herbs (Coriander, Oregano), Garlic Powder, Spice extracts (Paprika Extract, Chilli Extract, Capsicum Extract), Sunflower Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Lime Oil
Keep refrigerated. Once opened consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: 800W / 900W 2 mins 40 secs / 2 mins 30 secs
Place on a microwaveable plate and heat on full power.
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- Can be eaten hot or cold
- Remove all packaging.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Not suitable for heating from frozen.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pack (90g)|
|Energy||489.20kJ (115.60kcal)||440.28kJ (104.04kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016