- Energy106kcal 449kJ
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 499kJ (118kcal)
- Cooked, seared and sliced chicken breast fillets in a tikka inspired marinade.
- Tasty and ready to eat hot or cold. Liven up your lunch time with chunky slices of Tikka marinated roast chicken. Bored of ham sandwiches? Why not try packing a pitta with Tikka chicken, sandwich spinach and some onion & garlic mayo? Liven up a salad or simply eat this chicken as a tasty protein packed snack. Tikka chicken is the perfect topping for your own homemade pizzas. Start with a Tesco pizza base and top with passata, mozzarella and tikka chicken pieces for family friendly food fun For more chicken recipes check out Tesco Real Food.
- Add to a lettuce wrap with some Basmati rice, cooling soured cream and a dollup of mango chutney
- Pack size: 180G
Chicken Breast (93%), Marinade, Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Cornflour, Stabiliser (Sodium Triphosphate), Dextrose, Sugar, Salt, Rapeseed Oil. Marinade contains: Yogurt (Milk), Spices (Cumin, Coriander, Turmeric, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Dill, Ginger, Clove), Concentrated Pineapple Juice, Tomato Purée, Ginger Purée, Red Chilli Purée, Sunflower Oil, Herbs, Garlic Purée, Salt, Chilli Powder, Rapeseed Oil, Spice Extracts, Glucose Syrup, Garlic Powder, Oregano Extract, Onion Extract, Oregano Oil, Garlic Oil, Onion Oil.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Keep refrigerated. Once opened consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: 800W / 900W 1½ mins
May be eaten hot or cold.
Pierce film lid several times and place the container onto a microwaveable
Heat on full power for 1 minute 30 seconds (800W / 900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Caution: Take care when opening pack as hot steam will escape.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in the U.K., using chicken from the EUSouth America
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere. (to appear at end of storage instructions)
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Half of a pack (90g) contains|
|Energy||499kJ (118kcal)||449kJ (106kcal)|
Packaged in a protective atmosphere. (to appear at end of storage instructions) Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021