- Energy865kJ 204kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 577kJ / 136kcal
- Fresh Class A skinless turkey whole breast fillet.
- From trusted British farms. Our British turkeys are reared by selected farmers and are free to roam in spacious barns with natural daylight to ensure their wellbeing.
INGREDIENTS: Turkey Breast (100%).
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately., Keep refrigerated below 4°C.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 25-30 minsPlace on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for oven cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not Suitable for microwave cooking
- To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping boards and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods.Wash hands after touching raw poultry
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 150g|
|Energy||577kJ / 136kcal||865kJ / 204kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016