Tesco Finest Sancerre Rose 75Cl
- 2016 Sancerre Rose. Product of France.
- Made from Pinot Noir grapes grown in the famous Sancerre vineyards, this delicate rosé has refreshing flavours of stone fruit and red cherries and a long crisp finish. Serve with salads or spicy food.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.
- Made from Pinot Noir grapes grown in the famous Sancerre vineyards, this delicate rose has refreshing flavours of stone fruit and red cherries and a long crisp finish.
Region of Origin
The Loire Valley
Fournier Pere et Fils
Type of Closure
Dry & fruity
- Pinot noir from the Sancerre region is used exclusively to make theis rosé wine.The grapes were picked by hand in September and gently pressed after an overnight maceration,to achieve the pale pink colour. Claude is looking to achieve a fine and delicate pink colour, as well fruit and freshness in the wine.
- Fournier are a family business started by Paul Fournier in the 1950's. This Finest Sancerre Rosé is made exclusively from Pinot Noir, from vines aged between 15 and 20 years.
- Sancerre, in the Loire Valley, is incredibly well known for its Sauvignon Blanc wines, but Pinot Noir is also grown here and made into delicate rose wines like this Finest Sancerre Rose.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store horizontally a cool dark pace. This wine can be enjoyed now or carefully stored for up to two years from purchase. Once open, drink within two days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||per 100ml||per 125ml glass|
|Energy||292kJ / 70kcal||365kJ / 88kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016