- Energy1317kJ 314kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1779kJ / 424kcal
- Triple layer red sponge cake filled with chocolate buttercream and covered with cream cheese frosting, decorated with red cake crumbs.
- Three layers of soft red sponge filled with smooth Belgian dark chocolate buttercream. Created by our expert bakers. This striking cake is made with three layers of red sponge. We layer it with a smooth Belgian dark chocolate buttercream, then finish the cake with a silky cream cheese frosting. Hand finished with a sprinkling of red cake crumbs for vibrancy.
Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Medium Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Butter (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Pasteurised Egg, Beetroot Juice from Concentrate, Humectant (Glycerol), Cornflour, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Belgian Dark Chocolate, Glucose Syrup, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Invert Sugar Syrup, Cocoa Mass, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Whole Milk, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids), Salt, Flavouring.
Belgian Dark Chocolate contains: Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Vanilla Extract.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container., Not suitable for home freezing.
- Remove outer packaging and place the cake on a flat surface.Hold the cake and with a long clean, serrated sharp knife, cut cake into slices using a sawing action.It is important to keep the knife clean between cuts.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||74g of cake|
|Energy||1779kJ / 424kcal||1317kJ / 314kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019