- Tasty Thin Strips of Select Beef - Seasoned & Dried.
- How we craft our beef jerky...
- We only use select rump beef, cut into thin strips. These are then seasoned carefully with our special family recipe using selected ingredients. Finally the thin beef strips are dried and smoked slowly in hot air - in the traditional way.
- 1. Select best cuts
- 2. Preparation
- 3. Seasoning / marinade
- 4. Smoking & drying
- Jack Link™ quality guaranteed family owned since 1885
- Quality & Tradition
- "Over 100 years ago, my great-grandparents settled in the Northwoods of Wisconsin, bringing with them treasured family recipes and an adventurous spirit.
- My family is still here in Northern Wisconsin, taking pride in the quality products we make from those same time-honored recipes. So go ahead, try our snacks. My name on the package is my personal guarantee of your satisfaction.
- Jack Link
- Packed in a protective atmosphere.
- Packed under Brazilian Government Inspection - CNPJ 13.171.927
- 100% lean beef
- Ready to eat snack
- High in protein
- No added MSG
- No artificial colouring
- Halal Brazil
- Pack size: 25g
- High in protein
Beef, Sugar, Salt, Spices (contains Celery), Flavouring, Yeast Extract, Nitrite Curing Salt (Salt, Preservative: Sodium Nitrite), Antioxidant: Extract of Rosemary, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Smoke Flavouring, It takes 183 g of Beef for 100 g of Beef Jerky
Keeps without refrigeration.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of Brazil
Number of uses
1 25 g = 1 portion per product
- Free From Added MSG
- Free From Artificial Colours
Name and address
- Jack Links Snacks,
- LSI - Germany GmbH,
- Eyber Str. 81,
- D-91522 Ansbach,
Oxygen absorber in packaging is not edible.
25 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100 g||25 g**||*GDA per 25 g**|
|Energy||1184 kJ 280 kcal||296 kJ 70 kcal||4 %|
|Fat||3,5 g||0,9 g||1 %|
|of which saturated fat||1,7 g||0,4 g||2 %|
|Carbohydrate||25,0 g||6,3 g||2 %|
|of which sugar||23,0 g||5,8 g||6 %|
|Protein||37,0 g||9,3 g||19 %|
|Salt||3,4 g||0,9 g||14 %|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-|
|**25 g = 1 Portion per product||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016