- Energy787kJ 187kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 629.60kJ (149.20kcal)
- Bronze Turkey Class A with Giblets
- Tesco Bronze Turkeys are reared on selected farms which are dedicated to producing these slow growing, high quality turkeys with a firmer 'meatier' texture and fuller flavour.
- Contains: May contain Nuts.
- May contain Nuts.
Keep Frozen at -18°C, Do not refreeze once thawed., For Best Before End date see see tag at top of pack
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Instructions: Cook from defrosted. Once thawed, remove turkey from bag and retain weight label which is located on the tag at top of the front of pack for calculated cooking. Remove giblets from neck flap, and neck from body cavity. Place in a roasting tin and cover the bird loosely with lightly greased foil. Roast in the centre of a pre-heated oven following the cooking time on the weight label. Baste occasionally throughout the cooking time. Remove foil for final 30 - 40 minutes of the cooking time to allow the turkey to brown. After cooking, re-cover with foil and allow to rest in a warm place for 30 minutes before carving.
- Poultry is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the flesh is pierced with a thin skewer.
- If juices run pink, continue cooking for 10-15mins and retest.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly
Number of uses
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 38 - 62 hours in the refrigerator.Check there are no ice crystals in the body cavity and that the legs are flexible.Follow the preparation guidelines below.IMPORTANT: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
3.6kg - 5.0kg
|Typical Values||100g of roasted turkey contains||125g of roasted turkey contains|
|Energy||629.60kJ (149.20kcal)||787.00kJ (186.50kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016