- Ethiopian Sidamo Fairtrade roast & ground coffee
- Originating from the birthplace of Arabica coffee, and grown at altitudes between 5,000 and 7,000 feet in Ethiopia's Sidamo region, this coffee has a medium body with a floral, fruity brightness. Hints of apricot and light lavender lead to a sweet butterscotch finish.
Once opened, reseal the pack by rolling down the top of the bag and secure with the tab. Store in a freezer, refrigerator or cool place. The flavour and aroma of coffee deteriorates once in contact with air. This pack has a one way valve which allows, the coffee to be packed immediately after roasting and grinding to maintain freshness. Use within 2 weeks of opening. Best before end: see side of pack. Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Our coffee consultant Fred Verboom suggests...If you making coffee in a Cafetiere, warm the pot first. Use about one rounded dessert spoonful of coffee per person - you can make it more or less depending on how strong you like it.Once you have boiled the water, wait 10 seconds before pouring, to avoid scalding the coffee, then leave to brew for three to five minutes - longer for a stronger coffee - with the plunger off.You can use the same guide for the quantity of coffee if your using a filter machine. For a Moka Pot, fill the basket evenly with coffee, without patting it down. Brew the coffee on a medium heat for about 5 minutesAlways follow manufacturers??? guidelines
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g consumed||-|
|* Reference Intake Of An Average Adult (8400 Kj / 2000 Kcal)||* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019