- Energy335kJ 80kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1674.50kJ (399.05kcal)
- 12 Mini all butter pastry cases filled with mincemeat containing nuts and infused with COURVOISIER® VS Cognac and port.
- Plump vine fruits, Napoleon glacé cherries, almonds and walnuts, with Italian citrus peel and festive spices. Infused with Courvoisier® VS Cognac, French brandy and port.
Mincemeat (44%), Wheat Flour, Butter (Milk) (17%), Sugar (Sugar, Icing Sugar), Dextrose, Whey Powder (Milk), Salt, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate).
Mincemeat contains: Sugar, Apple Purée, Sultanas, Currants, Glucose Syrup, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, COURVOISIER® VS Cognac (Cognac, Water, Caramel), Sunflower Oil, Orange Peel, Apple, Almonds, Brandy, Cherry, Cornflour, Walnuts, Port, Mixed Spice (Coriander, Cassia, Ginger, Caraway, Clove, Nutmeg), Lemon Peel, Preservative (Acetic Acid, Potassium Sorbate), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), ND (Sunflower Oil, Sulphur Dioxide), Colours (Plain Caramel, Anthocyanins), Orange Oil
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and other nuts.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 4-5 mins
Instructions: Place pies (still in foil cases) on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 4-5 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Can be eaten hot or cold.
- Remove outer packaging.
- Caution: Take care as product will be very hot.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove cherry stones, some may remain.Caution: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of nut shell.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each mince pie (20g)|
|Energy||1674.50kJ (399.05kcal)||334.90kJ (79.81kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016