Tesco Roast Beef Dinner 400G
- Energy1612kJ 383kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 452kJ / 107kcal
- Sliced beef in beef gravy with roast potatoes, vegetables and cooked batter case.
- Tender cuts of silverside with roast potatoes and Yorkshire pudding
Potato (29%), British Beef (19%), Carrot, Peas, Water, Onion, Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Cornflour, Tomato Purée, Beef Extract, Skimmed Milk, Egg White, Egg, Salt, Beef Gelatine, Tomato Paste, Sugar, Caramelised Sugar, Onion Concentrate, White Pepper, Black Pepper.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results oven heat. 190°C/ Fan 170°C/ Gas 5 20-25 mins Pierce film lid several times on the beef compartment. Remove Yorkshire pudding from vegetable compartment and place to one side. Remove potatoes and place directly onto a baking tray with the vegetable and gravy compartments and place in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes. Then add the Yorkshire pudding onto the baking tray with the rest of the meal and heat for a further 5-10 minutes. Stand for 1 minute. Stir before serving. Stir before serving.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for heating from frozen.
Instructions: 800W /900W 6 ½ /5 ½ mins
Pierce film lid several times on vegetable and gravy compartments.
Remove film lid from potato compartment.
Heat on full power for 3 minutes (800W/900W).
Stand for 1 minute.
Heat on full power for a further 3 minutes 30 seconds (800W) / 2 minutes 30 seconds (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Stir before serving.
- Remove outer sleeve
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- This container may soften slightly but will regain strength on standing.
using beef from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (357g**)|
|Energy||452kJ / 107kcal||1612kJ / 383kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016