Tesco Finest 2 Wild Caught Sockeye Salmon Fillets 220G
- Energy736kJ 176kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 694kJ / 166kcal
- Skin on sockeye salmon (Oncorhynchus nerka) fillets, defrosted.
- Our Tesco finest sockeye salmon is wild caught in the icy waters of the Pacific Ocean. Salmon from this region has a rich flavour and vibrant, naturally bright red colour. This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC's standard for a well managed and sustainable fishery. www.msc.org
Sockeye Salmon (Fish)
- Contains fish.For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately. This product was previously frozen and has been restored to chill temperature under controlled conditions. Defrosted: It is still suitable for home freezing.
Instructions: Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan on a medium heat. Place salmon in the frying pan skin side down and fry for 10-12 minutes, turning half way through. Time: 10-12 mins
- Remove all packaging.
- Size and thickness of fish may vary, cooking times are a guide only
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
the Pacific Ocean
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 10 hours in a refrigerator.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One fillet (106g)|
|Energy||694kJ / 166kcal||736kJ / 176kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019