- PIGNOLETTO DOC VINO SPUMANTE BRUT. Produce of Italy.
- A Modern classic Italian sparkling wine made from the unusual Pignoletto grape grown in the hills between Modena and Bologna.It produces a refreshing and aromatic wine with flavours of pears and ripe apples.Perfect for all celebrations.Drink within one year of purchase.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.
- With juicy red apple and pear flavours with just a hint of spice.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Fresh & fruity
- Short Charmat method is used. This involves the re-fermentation of the base wine in pressurized tanks with around 90 days on the yeast
- In 1950, a group of 9 wine producers from the Province of Reggio Emilia joined together to form the Cantine Cooperative Riunite. 11 years later, 4 wineries from the Province of Modena followed their lead and founded the Consorzio Interprovinciale Vini (CIV). The two organizations grew thanks to cooperation between their members. At the start of the new century, they felt that the time had come to unite in a single association in order to meet the requirements of the market in an increasingly comprehensive and efficient manner. Cantine Riunite & CIV now has 2,000 members and 3,700 hectares of vineyards. This large, internationally renowned group sets the benchmark for Italian cooperation and flies the flag for the country's qualities all over the world
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100 ml contains||Each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||301kJ / 72kcal||376kJ / 90kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016