- The innovative Glade Sense & Spray Automatic Air Freshener detects when you pass by, instantly releasing a burst of fragrance into the air. Equipped with motion sensor technology, it cuts down on waste and conserves refills by automatically freshening only when you need it most. The funny thing is, if you had more time to meditate, you probably wouldn’t need more time to meditate. Let the scent of Relaxing Zen™ take you from at home to at ease in no time.
SC Johnson A family company since 1886. Fisk Johnson
- Attractive design with motion-sensor technology that allows the unit to spray when you pass by
- Air freshener with a boost button that can be pressed at any time for an extra burst of fragrance
- Choose from a variety of quality glade fragrances
- 20-minute lockout setting to help conserve refills
- Sense & spray (with 360° design) lock-out mode is 15, 20, or 30 minutes depending on the switch setting
- Pack size: 18.0Millilitres
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE: 1. Motion Sensor Automatically releases a burst of fragrance every 20 minutes only when motion is detected 2. Sleep Mode If motion is not detected, it cleverly switches off, so it won't keep spraying 3. Boost Button Press for an extra burst of freshness anytime you want it
Name and address
- SC Johnson Ltd.,
- GU16 7AJ.
- SC Johnson Ltd.,
- GU16 7AJ.
- 0800 353 353 (ROI 1800 409 176)
Danger Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not breathe spray. CAUTION. Use only as directed. Use only in well-ventilated areas. People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product. Air fresheners do not replace good hygiene practices. Contains 3-p-cumenyl-2-methylpropionaldehyde, geraniol, alpha-methyl-1,3-benzodioxole-5-propionaldehyde, 2-benzylideneheptanal, 4-(4-hydroxy-4-methylpentyl)cyclohex-3-enecarbaldehyde, 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-octahydro-2,3,8,8-tetramethyl-2-naphthyl)ethan-1-one, d-limonene, (Z)-3-hexenyl salicylate, 2,4-dimethylcyclohex-3-ene-1-carbaldehyde, 2-(4-tert-butylbenzyl)propionaldehyde, alpha-hexylcinnamaldehyde. May produce an allergic reaction. Insert batteries correctly (+/-). Do not recharge. Do not open battery or dispose in fire. May explode, leak or cause damages. Use AA batteries only. SOLVENT ABUSE CAN KILL INSTANTLY
18.0 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019