- Energy1043kJ 248kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1372kJ / 327kcal
- All butter pastry case with a Sicilian lemon filling, finished with a clear glaze.
- This classic lemon tart is hand finished by experts in the West Country. An all butter recipe is used to give the pastry lots of rich flavour, it is then blind baked forthe perfect crisp texture. The vibrant, zesty filling is made from ripe Sicilian lemons and a lemon custard to give it a silky touch. Our bakers finish the tart by hand with a clear glaze and light dusting of sugar.
- Sweet all butter pastry with a smooth, zesty Sicilian lemon filling. Hand finished with a clear glaze and light sugar dusting.
- Pack size: 458g
INGREDIENTS: Butter (Milk) (26%)
INGREDIENTS: Butter (Milk) (26%), Egg, Sugar, Icing Sugar, Lemon Juice (12%), Egg White, Cornflour, Dextrose, Water, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Maize Flour, Glucose Syrup, Lemon Zest, Glucose, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Palm Oil.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold., Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze. Remove all packaging Place on a serving plate. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 3 1/2 hours in the refrigerator Alternatively defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 1 1/2 hours at room temperature. Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and use on the same day Do not refreeze.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
Box. Card widely recycled Foil. Metal check local recycling Window. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6 of a tart (76g)|
|Energy||1372kJ / 327kcal||1043kJ / 248kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019