- Energy1252kJ 299kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1738.40kJ (414.90kcal)
- Vanilla flavour cupcake kit consisting of individual packs of vanilla flavour cake mix, vanilla flavour frosting mix and multi coloured sugar strands. Cupcake cases included.
- Includes cupcake cases
Vanilla Flavour Cake Mix (62%), Vanilla Flavour Frosting Mix (35%), Multi Coloured Sugar Decorations (3%).
Vanilla Flavour Cake Mix contains: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Palm Oil, Raising Agents (Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Rapeseed Oil, Dextrose, Flavouring.
Vanilla Flavour Frosting Mix contains: Icing Sugar, Favouring.
Multi Coloured Sugar Decorations contains: Sugar, Colours (Anthocyanins, Beetroot Red, Paprika Extract, Curcumin), Glucose Syrup, Glazing Agent (White and Yellow Beeswax), Coconut Oil
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Multi coloured sugar strands may contain wheat Wheat contains gluten.
Store in a cool, dry place and once cooked in an airtight container
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only
- Cooking time: 15-18 minutesMakes: 6 cupcakesYou will need:1 medium egg; 60ml (4tbsp) semi-skimmed milk; 80g softened unsalted butter.Method:1. Pre-heat the oven to 180⁰C/Fan 160⁰C/Gas Mark 4.2. Place the 6 cupcake cases in a cupcake tray.3. Empty the cupcake mix, egg and milk into a bowl and mix using an electric or hand whisk for 1 minute.4. Divide the mix equally between the 6 cases.5. Place into the centre of the oven and bake for 15-18 minutes until golden brown.6. Once baked, leave to cool in the tray for 5 minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack.7. Whisk the frosting mix and the softened butter together until light and fluffy.8. Once the cupcakes have cooled, pipe or spoon on the frosting and decorate with the sugar strands.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Made up according to instructions 100g contains||Made up according to instructions, Each cupcake (72g) contains|
|Energy||1738.40kJ (414.90kcal)||1251.65kJ (298.73kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016