- Fast & Clean Wrapped Firelighters
- Zip invented the kerosene firelighter back in 1936 and today, our latest high performance products are designed to make lighting a fire easier than ever.
- Our firelighters are more powerful than other firelighters. They light easily first time, every time and burn longer, using fewer cubes meaning better value.
- Formulated to light even the most difficult fuels for indoor and outdoor fires. There really is no other firelighter like Zip.
- ISO 14001, ISO 9001 Certified by Certification Europe Ltd
- Long burning
- Clean & convenient
- Simply light the wrapper
- Easy to use and leaves no smell or mess
Preparation and Usage
- For Indoor / Outdoor Fires:
- 1. Place 1 or 2 Zip wrapped firelighters on your coal, logs, briquettes or a thin layer of cinders. For hard to light fuels use more firelighters as required.
- 2. Using limited draught, light the Zip wrapper at one corner (Zip recommends long safety matches).
- 3. When the firelighters are well lit, carefully add more fuel taking care not to extinguish flames.
- For Barbecues:
- 1. Evenly distribute 2 or 3 Zip wrapped firelighters amongst your charcoal or briquettes.
- 2. Light the Zip wrappers at one corner (Zip recommends long safety matches). When the firelighters are well lit, carefully add more fuel taking care not to extinguish flames.
- 3. Allow coals to ash over evenly until glowing (20mins) before cooking.
Name and address
- Standard Brands (Trading) Ireland Ltd,
- Main Street,
- Co. Louth.
- Standard Brands,
- Cleeve Road,
- Cleeve Court,
- KT22 7SD.
- 0044 (0) 1372 360833
Danger Flammable Solid Contains kerosene (EC No, 232-366-4). Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat. No smoking. Do not breathe vapours.
16 x Cubes
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016