Vina Albali Reserva 75Cl
- Red Spanish Wine
- 100% Tempranillo
- Tasting note
- Ruby-red colour, clear and brilliant, with hints of ripe cherry. Deep, fresh fruit aromas with rich notes of spice and vanilla. The palate is balanced and well-structured.
- 12 months in American oak barrels
- Wine of Spain
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- A brilliant cherry red in colour and exhibits a powerful and consistent aroma characterised by vanilla, chocolate, spices and jammy fruits. On the palate it is full-bodied, complex and elegant with a long finish. Great with grilled meat, game and cheese.
Region of Origin
Felix Solis SL
Type of Closure
- Through gentle maceration, expressive tannic compounds are released. Following fermentation at a controlled temperature, the wine is aged in American oak barrels for 12 months. It then rests in bottle for another 2 to 3 years to ensure a complete harmonised maturation is achieved.
- Inspired by the clear, starry night sky, Félix Solís wanted to create a wine that would capture the pleasure-loving, life-affirming spirit of the Spanish people. He named it Albali after a star in the constellation of Aquarius. Viña Albali Reserva is made from a selection of only the best Tempranillo grapes chosen from old vineyards with small production. Having spent time ageing in oak barrels this variety produces wines with intense ruby red fruit aromas and hints of vanilla and spices.
- Valdepeñas takes its name from the ancient city of the same name that lies in a sun-baked river valley dotted with small rocky formations - Val de peñas (Valley of Rocks). Located south of Castile-La Mancha in central Spain, it is almost completely encircled by the La Mancha Denominación de Origen (D.O.) and borders Andalusia to the south. The climate is extreme - temperatures reach 40 ºC in summer and up to -10 ºC in winter resulting in high quality grapes with good colour and freshness.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of Spain
Preparation and Usage
- Food pairing
- Grilled and lean meats, poultry, game, paté, cured cheese, etc.
- Serving temperature
- Serve between 16-17ºC.
Name and address
- Félix Solis S.L.,
- Félix Solis S.L.,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
75 Centilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019