- Energy1664kJ 400kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1060kJ / 255kcal
- Salmon (Oncorhynchus gorbusha) in a puff pastry with a cream cheese sauce with dill.
- Tender salmon fillets and creamy sauce with a hint of Dijon mustard wrapped in flaky, butter enriched pastry.
Salmon (Fish) (31%), Water, Wheat Flour, Margarine, Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (6%), Whole Milk, Butter (Milk), Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (2.5%), Cream (Milk), Onion, Maize Starch, Salt, Pasteurised Egg Yolk, Fish Gelatine, Garlic, Mustard Seed, Vinegar, Dill, White Pepper.
Margarine contains: Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Salt, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Flavouring, Vitamin A.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 180°C/ Gas 6 50-55 mins. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 50-55 minutes. Leave to stand for 5 minutes before cutting with a serrated knife.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
the Pacific Ocean
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- Important: If food has thawed: Do not refreeze.
- For best results, oven cook from frozen.
- Caution: This product contains raw fish.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g contains||1/4 of a pack (157g**)|
|Energy||1060kJ / 255kcal||1664kJ / 400kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019