- Energy1391kJ 333kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1122kJ / 269kcal
- Salmon (Oncorhynchus gorbusha) in a puff pastry with a cream cheese sauce with dill.
- Salmon in a creamy sauce with dill, wrapped in light puff pastry.
INGREDIENTS: Salmon (Fish) (30%), Wheat Flour, Water, Margarine (13%)(Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Salt, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Natural Butter Aroma (Flavouring), Vitamin A), Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk)(Cream (Milk), Salt, Lactic Starter Culture), Milk, Cheddar Cheese(Milk, Salt, Microbial Rennet, Starter Culture), Cream (Milk), Maize Starch, Egg Yolk, Onion, Salt, Butter (Milk), Dill, Fish Gelatine, Garlic, Mustard Seed, Vinegar, White Pepper, Preservative (Potassium Metabisulphite), Citric Acid
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 180°C/ Gas 6 25 mins. Place on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25 minutes. Leave to stand 2 minutes before serving.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Remove all packaging.
the Pacific Ocean
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.For best results oven cook from frozen
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: This product contains raw fish.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pack (124 g**)|
|Energy||1122kJ / 269kcal||1391kJ / 333kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019