- Energy636kJ 152kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2194kJ / 525kcal
- A selection of plain, half and fully coated Belgian chocolate biscuits.
- Luxury Belgian Biscuit Selection. Traditional favourites and new creations made by our master Belgian biscuitier. Belgium has a long, proud tradition of both chocolate and biscuit making. This selection is made for us by our master biscuitier and each chocolate biscuit is generously finished with smooth Belgian chocolate. Discover new varieties alongside favourites you know.
- Traditional favourites and new creations made by our master Belgian biscuitier.
- Pack size: 400g
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour, Belgian Milk Chocolate (22%), Sugar, Belgian Dark Chocolate (12%), Palm Oil, Belgian White Chocolate (3.5%), Palm Kernel Oil, Butter (Milk), Coconut Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Pasteurised Free Range Egg, Rice Flour, Invert Sugar Syrup, Soya Flour, Dextrose, Glucose Syrup, Dried Skimmed Milk, Coconut, Pasteurised Egg White, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Salt, Hazelnut Paste, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Mass, Hazelnut, Flavouring, Sunflower Oil, Whey (Milk), Milk Sugar, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Dicalcium Diphosphate), Wheat Starch, Water, Cream (Milk), Wheat Gluten, Malted Wheat, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Cocoa Butter, Butteroil (Milk), Vanilla Extract., Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Mass, Milk Sugar, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins)., Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Butteroil (Milk), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring., Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring., Milk solids 16% minimum.
- May contain peanuts and other nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Produced in Belgium
Number of uses
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||2194kJ / 525kcal||636kJ / 152kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019