- Domestos Bleach Extended Power Ultra White & Sparkle
- When it comes to bleach, nothing protects as long as Domestos bleach. Domestos Bleach Extended Power Ultra White & Sparkle Bleach is the next generation of bleach with anti-limescale active molecules. The Extended Power formula of this Domestos bleach gives you the longest lasting protection from germs, whilst preventing the build-up of limescale, which is where germs grow. Germs watch out!
- About Domestos
- Known as the ultimate weapon with which to fight dirt and germs, Domestos thick bleach is the No.1 bleach and No.1 toilet brand in the UK and the brand has been protecting families against germs since 1929. Domestos bleach is a versatile cleaning product and disinfectant that can be used as a toilet cleaner, as well as a kitchen cleaner, bathroom cleaner, drain cleaner and multi-purpose cleaner for all around your home. If using it in your toilet, try Domestos Power 5 Rim Block for total toilet hygiene and freshness even between flushes.
- As well as helping you to sanitise your toilets and homes, Domestos also fights poor sanitation globally and has helped more than 6 million people gain access to a clean and safe toilet. More than 75,000 children have benefited from clean water and toilet facilities in their schools thanks to this initiative; helping improve attendance and educational achievement. Find out more about how millions of families have been empowered to have a clean and safe toilet at Domestos.co.uk.
- How to Use
- Domestos Bleach Extended Power is suitable for use in homes with septic tanks and can be used either neat or diluted.
- For neat usage on toilets apply Domestos bleach under rim and leave it to act for 15 minutes. For extended germ-killing action, and to remove stains, leave the product to act overnight. Alternatively, squirt Domestos bleach into kitchen or bathroom drains to disinfect and eliminate unpleasant smells. For sinks, squirt the bleach into plugholes until it overflows. Leave for 5 minutes then rinse thoroughly.
- For diluted usage for the disinfection of floors and surfaces dilute 120ml of Domestos bleach per 5 litres of water. Do not use neat on floors. To sanitise dishcloths and sponges, dilute 60ml of Domestos bleach in half a bucket of water for soaking.
- To bleach whites, dilute 20ml of Domestos bleach per 5 litres of water and leave the cloth for overnight soaking before rinsing.
- To find out how to utilise your cleaning products for best results and brush up on cleaning tips for your bathroom and home, visit Cleanipedia on www.cleanipedia.com.
- The UK’s #1 bleach, Domestos is the No.1 Toilet Brand in the UK
- Kills all known germs
- Multi-purpose bleach removes stains
- Prevents the build-up of limescale for up to 3x longer
- Kills germs and provides long lasting protection
- Use with a toilet block for maximum freshness
- Pack size: 750millilitre
Disinfectant: Sodium hypochlorite 4.5g per 100g. < 5%: Chlorine based bleaching agent (Sodium Hypochlorite); Non-ionic surfactants; Cationic surfactants; Soap; Perfume
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Child resistant cap. To open: squeeze pads on sides of cap and turn anti-clockwise. After use: replace cap and turn clockwise until you hear a click. Use neat - disinfection and extended germ kill: toilets: squirt under rim (around 80ml) and leave it to act for 15 minutes. For extended germ kill action and remove stains leave the product to act overnight. - Kitchen/bathroom drains: squirt into drain to disinfect and eliminate unpleasant smells. Sinks: squirt into plugholes and overflow; leave for 5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. Use dilute disinfection: floors and work surfaces - 120 ml of domestos per 5 litres of water. Do not use neat on floors. Dishcloths and sponges - 60 ml of domestos in half bucket of water for soaking. Use dilute - bleaching: to bleach whites: 20ml of domestos per 5 litres of water, for overnight soaking. Rinse after use. For septic tanks add 20ml. Always use a plastic container. Suitable for use in septic tanks. 1Xcap = 15ml
Name and address
- Unilever UK Ltd,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Very toxic to aquatic life. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. May be corrosive to metals. Warning! Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine). Precautions: Do not use on enamel or plated metal (chrome/gold) surface. Do not use undiluted on floors. Do not use on wool, silk, coloureds, man made fibres, leather or garments with a special finish e.g. flameproof. Always refer to the garment label. Take care not to spill on fabrics/furnishings/carpets as damage will result. Always wipe up spillages and rinse thoroughly with clean water. Wash hands after use Keep out of the reach of children. Keep only in the original container. Avoid release in the environment. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. If on skin (or hair): Remove/take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Call a Poison Center/doctor if you feel unwell. Collect spillage. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with national regulations. Contains: Sodium Hypochlorite, amines, coco alkyldimethyl, N-oxides, Sodium hydroxide, 1-hexadecanaminium, N,N,N-trimethyl-, chloride As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016