Ascheri Gavi Di Gavi Docg 75Cl
- Discover piedmont. Come and visit. We have an amazing array of cultural sites to stop at between tastings of our unparalleled food and wine products.
- For further information www.ascherihotel.it
- An elegant, crisp, dry white wine made from cortese grapes that were grown on the hillsides of Italy's famous piedmont region.
- The wine is light and fresh with hints of lemon and grapefruit on the palate and a long, mineral finish.
- Perfect when served chilled as an aperitif, it is also the ideal match for shellfish, chicken or pork dishes. Especially those with citrus-based sauces. serve at 10-12°.
- Wine of Italy
- Pack size: 75CL
- Contains Sulphites
- The wine is light and fresh with hints of lemon and grapefruit on the palate and a long, mineral finish
ASCHERI MATTEO AZIENDA AGRICOLA
Type of Closure
- Our Gavi comes from a vineyard located in the commune of Gavi. Cortese bunches are harvested in the second half of September/begin of October and are fermented in stainless steel tanks for 2 weeks at a temperature of 20°/21° After the fermentation the wine stays on the lees until springtime and then it's bottled.
- At present our cellars are the only ones left which can boast such an ancient and beautiful heritage. The years from the early 20th century to our days have been characterized by a steady effort to increase the value of our products. With a view to expanding our estates, we have subsequently added to the original La Morra Vineyards; the estates of Serralunga d'Alba, Verduno, Gavi, planted with traditional grapes and Bra, with an experimental vineyard using not native grapes (Syrah and Viognier).
- As far as the climate is concerned, long and harsh winters, with usual under-zero temperature during the night and good amount of snow, are alternated by long and warm summers with temperature often upper than 30 degrees, with mite temperatures and rains usually during springtime and late autumn. Moreover, it's the difference of the temperatures between day and night, that takes place during the maturation period, that it's perfect for the native varieties, in particular for Nebbiolo and Cortese grape.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 3 years
Wine of Italy
Name and address
- Cantine Ascheri Giacomo,
- Az. Agr.,
- Ascheri Matteo.
- Cantine Ascheri Giacomo,
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021