- Dry Gin
- Plymouth Gin is an award-winning gin distilled using the same blend of seven exotic botanicals, soft Dartmoor water and pure grain alcohol since 1793. Produced in small batches only three times a week at England's oldest operating gin distillery in the South East of England, Plymouth is an extremely smooth, creamy and full-bodied gin.
- Serving suggestion: Plymouth gin is ideally served with Fever-Tree Aromatic Tonic over ice with a twist of lemon. Alternatively, savour its smooth taste in a classic cocktail.
- Plymouth Gin is synonymous with the spirit of discovery & is recognised as the gin of choice for many gin enthusiasts and bartenders around the globe. This historical gin, renowned for its superior quality, has been distilled on the same site since 1793 at The Black Friar's Distillery located a short distance from Plymouth Harbour; a famous departure point for Britain's most renowned explorers.
- Pack size: 70cl
- Nose: A rich, fresh aroma of juniper followed by notes of coriander and cardamom. Palate: Extremely smooth, creamy and full-bodied, with a slight sweetness. Finish: Elegant, long, fresh and aromatic.
Product of England
Preparation and Usage
- The award winning Plymouth gin is ideal served with tonic over ice and a squeeze of lemon or lime. Alternatively savour its smooth taste in, amongst other wonderful cocktails.
Name and address
- Black Friars Distillery,
- PL1 2LQ,
- Pernod Ricard UK,
- Customer Services,
- Building 12 Chiswick Park,
- 566 Chiswick High Road,
- W4 5AN.
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019