Plymouth Gin 70Cl
- Plymouth Gin Original has been distilled using the same blend of seven exotic botanicals, soft Dartmoor water and pure grain alcohol since 1793
- The Nose: A rich, fresh aroma of juniper followed by notes of coriander and cardamom
- The Palate: Extremely smooth, creamy and full-bodied, with a slight sweetness
- The Finish: Elegant, long, fresh and aromatic
- For a fruity Gin and Tonic, serve 50ml of Plymouth Gin with Indian Tonic over cubed ice in a hi-ball glass and garnish with Orange Peel and Coriander.
- This historical gin, renowned for its superior quality, has been distilled on the same site since 1793 at The Black Friar's Distillery located a short distance from Plymouth Harbour; a famous departure point for Britain's most renowned explorers.
- Award-winning, protected style of gin originating from the city of Plymouth
- Pack size: 70cl
- Plymouth Gin has a great depth of flavour with deep earthy notes and a wonderfully fresh juniper and lemony bite. It has a slight sweetness with extraordinary concentration and complexity. No single botanical dominates the overall flavour. The finish is long and dry.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of England
Preparation and Usage
- The award winning Plymouth gin is ideal served with tonic over ice and a squeeze of lemon or lime. Alternatively savour its smooth taste in, amongst other wonderful cocktails.
Name and address
- Black Friars Distillery,
- PL1 2LQ,
- Pernod Ricard UK,
- Customer Services,
- Building 12 Chiswick Park,
- 566 Chiswick High Road,
- W4 5AN.
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
70 Centilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016