Prestige De Calvet Cotes Du Rhone Villages 75Cl
- Red French Wine
- A fine deep ruby colour with a fine and powerful nose with spicy and fruity notes. A rich and ripe intense wine well structured and fruity.
- Selecting the best << cuvées >> from the main French wine areas since 1818, Calvert is a French brand distributed in more than 100 countries.
- Wine of France
- Rich and intense
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- This wine reveals aromas of red fruits and spicy notes. The palate is rich and intense.
Region of Origin
The Rhone Valley
Calvet at 21200-Vignoles
Type of Closure
Grenache, Shiraz/Syrah, Mourvèdre
- Harvested at optimum maturity. Traditional vinfication with maceration of 15 days to a month.
- Jean-Marie Calvet establishes the Calvet company in Tain l'Hermitage : (Rhone valley) in 1818. JM Calvet sets up in the heart of Bordeaux in 1823. Jean Calvet, the founder's great-grandson, sets up Calvet in Burgundy in 1889. GCF Group extends the Calvet range into Loire and Alsace appellations in the last 10 years. Specialist in the wines of Bordeaux and selecting the best «cuvées» from other principal French wine areas, Calvet is a French brand, distributed in more than 110 countries.
- The Rhone Valley draw its strength from this rich and powerful river, which shapes its landscape and moulds in character. The wines grown between Vienne and Avignon, between the Massif Central, The Alps and the Mediterranean Sea.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years
Product of France
Preparation and Usage
- A wonderful combination with game, rustic dishes, roast meat and refined cheeses
Name and address
- Bottled by:
- Calvet A.
- F-21200-054 Vignoles.
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019