- Aquafresh Big Teeth 6-8 Years Soft Bristles Toothbrush
- •WHAT IS AQUAFRESH BIG TEETH
- TOOTHBRUSH: It
- is a specially designed toothbrush for children from the age of 6 to 8, when
- they have a mixed smile of little and big teeth with gaps in between.
- •WHY CHOOSE AQUAFRESH BIG TEETH
- TOOTHBRUSH: It has a cool handle design with
- mixed bristle lengths, padded brush head, and a flexible neck, to help clean
- mixed teeth, gaps, and gums as you begin to encourage kids to brush for
- •HOW IT WORKS: Specially designed by dental
- experts, with a flexible neck that bends to help absorb excess pressure from
- brushing, and soft bristles with mixed bristle length to clean your child's
- mixed teeth and help keep gums healthy.
- •WHAT IS IT FOR: The enamel on new
- permanent teeth can take up to 3 years to reach full strength. The Big Teeth
- toothbrush is designed to help clean the big teeth while caring for the
- remaining little ones.
- •HOW OFTEN TO USE AQUAFRESH BIG
- TEETH TOOTHBRUSH: Use
- twice daily, in the morning and the evening, as part of your child’s oral care
- •HOW TO USE: As children start to brush
- independently, they need a toothbrush that is easy to handle. Encourage your
- children to brush their teeth for at least 2 minutes and create positive oral
- care habits.
- •EXPLORE OUR RANGE: For best results, use Aquafresh Big
- Teeth toothbrush with Aquafresh Big Teeth toothpaste and Aquafresh Big Teeth
- mouthwash. You can download the Brush Time app to make brush time more fun.
- Abrasive/excessive bending may break the neck of the toothbrush. Do not allow bristles or toothbrush to be chewed. It is recommended that toothbrushes are replaced every 3 months.
Name and address
- TW8 9GS,
- 12 Riverwalk,
- GSK Consumer Healthcare,
- TW8 9GS,
- GB: 0800 028 10 74
- 12 Riverwalk,
- CityWest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24,
- IE: 1800 508 666
Abrasive/excessive bending may break the neck of the toothbrush. Do not allow bristles or toothbrush to be chewed. It is recommended that toothbrushes are replaced every 3 months.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020