Louis De Camponac Sauvignon Blanc 75Cl
- Sauvignon Blanc - White French Wine
- Bright zesty white wine with clean, crisp lemon and grapefruit notes and a refreshing green fruit flavour.
- Wine of France
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- The expression of the nose reveals the typicity of both varieties involved in the blend with notes of lemon, citrus and white flower. The mouth is fresh round, well balanced with harmonious flavours and delicate aromas of grapefruit on the finish
Region of Origin
Vin de France
Les Grands Chais de France Group
Type of Closure
2 Dry & full-flavoured
Sauvignon Blanc, Trebbiano
- Cold stabilisation during 18 to 24 hours. Juices are fined in order to get rid of all undesirable compounds. Fermentation takes place thanks to selected yeasts at low temperature (14 to 17°c). The wine is then sulphured and kept on its fine lees which are stirred up during approximately 2 months.
- This terroir contributes to favour intense aromas for these grape varieties and very well balanced white wines.
- The grapes from this blend come from Gascony where both Sauvignon and Ugni Blanc give one of their best expression.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Horizontally in a cool, dark place. This wine can be enjoyed now or carefully stored for up to 2 years from purchase. Once open, drink within 2 days.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of France
Preparation and Usage
- Serve: Well chilled with tuna nicoise salad, or grilled chicken caesar salad with garlic croutons.
Glass - Widely Recycled Bottle
Name and address
- Produced and bottled by:
- F-33720 Landiras.
- F-33720 Landiras.
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
75 Centilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016