- Cabernet Sauvignon - Red French Wine
- Rich, ripe blackcurrant red with green pepper freshness, smooth structure and silky texture.
- Source: Selected Cabernet Sauvignon parcels from across the Oc region in the south of France were picked ripe to give complexity and spice
- Wine of France
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Nose : rich, ripe blackcurrant red with green pepper freshness. Palate : smooth structure and silky texture
Region of Origin
Les Grands Chais de France Group
Type of Closure
2 Dry & full-flavoured
- The grapes are harvested when just ripe, destemmed, crushed and fermented for 6 to 12 days. The fermentation temperature is kept within 32° C. The grapes are gently pressed. The best vintages are selected here to preserve the aromas specific from the variety. Maturing in tanks. Lastly, it is racked, filtered and bottled
- Cabernet Sauvignon originally comes from Bordeaux. For 20 years now, this variety has made itself another home in Languedoc, where it is cultivated with a limited yield.
- The vineyards of Vin de Pays d'Oc are located in southern France, mainly in Languedoc. They extend from the south of Côtes du Rhône to Carcassonne
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Horizontally in a cool, dark place. This wine can be enjoyed now or carefully stored for up to 2 years from purchase. Once open, drink within 2 days.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of France
Preparation and Usage
- Serve: Delicious with rich chicken dishes such as Coq au Vin, or slow cooked lamb shanks.
Glass - Widely Recycled Bottle
Name and address
- Produced and bottled by:
- F-33720 Landiras.
- F-33720 Landiras.
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
75 Centilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016